We had the pleasure of experiencing some good banana leaf meals sometime back and wanted to give our quick review. Our Sunday lunch was at Restoran Sri Paandi PJ (Near UH). So I dont know if this is the original sri paandi or not because they have quite a few chains in PJ and Puchong. So maybe someone can shed some light here.
Okay this one in PJ, the Pros
– Super Duper fast service
– Parking is not bad – you can park along the road side as the place is located in a housing area
– Food selection is not too bad
– I would say the food tastes slightly above average
– Ample tables, and caters to large crowds too.
– Very affordable banana leaf set, check out the receipt.
– The place can be slightly dirty or messy at times
– Some of the curries tasted somewhat diluted
– And as mentioned above food is only slightly above average
Worth a try nevertheless.
Editor’s Note – Submitted by user Foodie John
*We suggest that user’s REGISTER to submit reviews. Otherwise the submission will not be credited to you.