This review is about a value for money printer – the Brother MFC-J625DW Wifi Printer.
Our old canon printer became too expensive to maintain and doesnt support the ink tank thingy. So the idea was to get a printer that could do everything and support an Ink Tank. Everything in this case means being able to print / fax / copy & scan, these are called AIO or All in One printers.
So this time it was narrowed down to Brother or Epson since both claim their printers to be highly cost efficient. After some researching we decided on the Brother J625D. Why? Well for a few good reasons
1) Its good value at RM450 plus (could be cheaper now) – one of the best priced AIO’s
2) It’s compact – doesnt take much space
3) Has auto duplex printing as standard
4) Pretty fast printing – 9 pages with BW and roughly 4 with Colour.
5) Supports INK TANK technology – the original inks are not that expensive anyway.
6) Did I mention that it supports Wifi Printing? Yes it does
7) Print from USB or Scan to USB – A cool feature