This is a decent 3M HDMI Cable manufactured by SONY,
On hindsight I should have probably purchased the 2M Cable instead, 3M length is just too long to connect
my Xbox to the TV, I think the 2M Cable model ends with DLC-xx20xx
Still the DLC-HE30P is excellent, huge Audio & Video quality DLCdifference between the standard AV Cables supplied by Xbox and this.
Its full HD but check if your TV supports it, otherwise no point. Got some specs from an amazon seller here – http://www.amazon.com/Sony-DLC-HE30P-Round-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B0046TVB7W
– Supports: 1080p, 3D/4K, Audio Return Channel (ARC), HDMI w/Ethernet Channel (HEC)
– Seamless, gold-plated plugs
– High Grade (OFC) Oxygen Free Copper
– Double shielded
– Flat High-Speed HDMI(Tm) V1.4 Cable
– Supports Up To 1080P Full Hd Resolution
– Ethernet Connectivity
It says discontinued but its still available in Malaysia, also its an HDMI Ethernet ready cable – again only works if your TV supports HDMI Ethernet, otherwise makes no difference.