I bought ASUS N12U to replace the pretty useless TM Streamyx Router and it works like a charm.
Setup is pretty quick – It has a page where all the ISP’s settings are preconfigured – all you gotta do
is choose the country & ISP.
Some basic specs
– 4x 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port
– 2x Detachable Antennas
– Wireless b/g/n
– QOS, DHCP, Web Admin, Restore Config, Auto VPI/VCI detection
– Parental Controls – Control by Client Name, MAC Address, Time Limit
– USB (HDD or Printer)
– 64MB DDR / 16MB Flash
For more info check this link – https://www.asus.com/Networking/DSLN12U_C1/specifications/
3 distinct features I liked –
– The guest wifi setup (up to 3 networks)
– A USB port that allows you to connect a printer or Hard Disk for file sharing. It even comes with a file sharing client that downloads content &
– Decent Parental controls which actually works.
For its price and performance i will give this an 8.8